Compressed air filters play a role in many industrial processes. They are essential for eliminating contamination caused by dust, oil and water particles, which can compromise the quality of a finished product, lead to premature equipment failure or create dangerous operating conditions. For these reasons alone, it’s critical to choose equipment that is reliable. At the same time, however, a compressed air filter should fit seamlessly into your workflow and keep your operating expenses low.
Kaishan Compressor?manufactures compressed air filters for a wide range of applications and industries. All our products feature advanced engineering that delivers exceptional performance at a low cost.
We offer a range of products for use in different environments and applications. Our main compressed air filter lines include:
- KLF filters:?KLF filters meet ISO 8573.1 and ISO 12500 standards, delivering effective filtration of contaminants as small as 0.1?microns, depending on the grade. We have engineered them for maximum performance and convenience, with a one-year service life, easy-to-read filter minder and level indicator, low operating differential pressure, and a corrosion-resistant stainless steel core.
- KO, KA and KX coalescing filters:?KO, KA and KX series filter elements feature?oleophobic nanofiber glass?media and a?polyester pre-filter layer for capturing?large particulates. They include high-temperature NBR seals and corrosion-resistant outer support cores, making them suitable for a variety of environments.
- KR and KAR filters:?Our KR and KAR filters deliver?minimal differential?pressures for use with sensitive pneumatic equipment. Use them to remove abrasive desiccants and other particulates as small as 0.01 microns.
Download a brochure or speak with a Kaishan Compressor representative directly for detailed product specifications or assistance choosing the best air filtration system for your application.?
Why Filtration is Important
Highly precise industrial processes must be free of contaminants. Selecting the right air compressor air filter and media can prevent a variety of unwanted outcomes, including:
- Damage to expensive equipment, including corrosion and pitting of metal components, and blocked or plugged valves and air hoses
- Product contamination, an issue of particular concern for food and beverage, pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers
- Diminished performance or a shorter lifespan for filters and other air treatment components
- Fire hazards or other unsafe working conditions
Choosing a quality industrial air filter will save you money, help prevent unanticipated downtime, extend the life of critical equipment and reduce your ongoing maintenance requirements.
Working With Kaishan Compressor?
Kaishan Compressor is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of compressed air filters. We offer quality products at an accessible price point and stand behind everything we sell with parts, service and?warranty support. Explore our website to learn more about our compressed air treatment equipment or get in touch to?request a quote?for an air filter system that’s tailored to your needs.Contact Us about this product